Stiffness and neck pain can be associated with headaches, shoulder joints and shoulder blades region pain, and arm pain. Our professionally trained chiropractor, Dr. Kantor, offers chiropractic care for neck pain and can help relieve your discomfort. Contact Chiropractic Health Center of Greenville, SC today to schedule a consultation appointment.
Causes of stiffness and neck pain:
- Accident, injuries sustained from car accidents, work injuries, sports accident injuries, and personal accidents.
- Muscles: muscles strain, muscles spasm, muscles imbalance, muscles atrophy-weakness, and muscles tendons trigger points.
- Posture: default poor posture of the head neck and shoulder. Poor sleeping postures and habits.
- Degeneration wear and tear of neck upper back anatomy. Degenerative disc and facet joints.
- Bulging or herniated cervical spine disc (neck region). Cervical spine stenosis (reduction of nerve and spinal cord anatomical opening spaces).
- Ischemia low blood oxygen, poor blood flow to the anatomical structures of the neck region.
- Mind body disorders: induced by personal and life’s stress, demands. Thus, affecting physiology.
Recommendation and solutions:
If the neck symptoms persist more than a few days, it is highly recommended to consult a specialist for consultation, neck and upper back physical examination, and further diagnosis measures if clinically necessary.
Chiropractic adjustments, posture modification, disc decompression therapy, K-laser therapy, neck and upper back exercises, stress tension management, meditation or nutritional modification, under the guidance of a professionally trained chiropractor can help. We are highly trained and happy to offer chiropractic care for neck pain to all of our patients.
Call Chiropractic Health Center of Greenville, SC today: 864-516-8917 or email us today.